Wednesday, February 5, 2014

23 Mobile Things * Thing 9!

Taking and Editing Photos

I had chosen Photo Editor by Aviary and was not able to download the App as I need OS 7.0.4 and I do not have that yet so now I will try Line Camera!

We celebrated Catholic Schools Week last week and had lots of fun in the library including a guessing game I called Are You Smarter than Your Librarian!? I took so many cute pictures of my reading winners and with Line Camera I was able to put them into a collage format, one of which I have attached here! I can imagine using this app with the kids in so many ways; from booktalks to a slideshow showcasing the latest additions to the library. Great fun! I need to spend a lot more time with this hands on fun!

P.S. I feel so proud of myself to actually get this cute collage in my blog!!! Small steps....oh and one more thing, be sure to watch the tutorial for Line Camera! Crazy Mike's review will get you thinking outside the photo! I added a cute border!



No comments:

Post a Comment