Thursday, January 23, 2014

23 Mobile Things * Thing 5!

Note Taking

The dictation app I investigated is Dragon Dictation; it is a simple speech to text app where you can speak and Dragon will type out what you say! You're able to edit the notes with a keyboard which is a good thing as it doesn't always write what you say. The key here is to speak slowly, loudly with emphasis an enunciation. Notes can be sent to email, Facebook, or Twitter directly from the note page. I think students would have fun using it with a book talk or review, and I could see teachers using it perhaps to quickly dictate homework or even a spelling list for example! I like the fact that we can send right from the app. I created a grocery list and a dinner meeting as a reminder. This is a nice and easy way to go! 
I earned a Badge!!! 

1 comment: