Friday, February 14, 2014

23 Mobile Things * Thing 15!

Infographics

I love the first sentence of Mobile Thing 15!

Infographics are ways you can display information visually. How great will this be for our visual learners (which in my mind is so important)?

info.Graphics is all about finding infographics. Per 23 Mobile Things it is a collection of the newest infographics categories including education, social media, technology and just for fun infographics. Well long story short, I downloaded the app and I could not get it to open on my iPad. Which may be why it had 2 out of 5 stars for a rating...

On to Infographics Hub:

So I clicked on What makes Some Things Antiques? It was a 5 star rated info graphic with a lot to say. I sent it to my e-mail to see how it would appear. It is possible to Facebook, Tweet, and Pin it and add it to Linked In. The information was gathered by the folks at loveantiques.com. The librarian in me asks is this info authoritative? Is it opinion? We have stressed over the years to use reliable resources. These certainly are fun, but reliable? I would love to have others thoughts on this....I go back to my first sentence; it will help our visual learners!

No comments:

Post a Comment