Tuesday, February 25, 2014

23 Mobile Things * Thing 23!!!!!!

Evaluate 23 Mobile Things

I just completed the survey for 23 Mobile Things. It is an accomplishment to have done all 23 things and come out on the other side being a daring mobile user - my goal from the beginning! Creating the blog and learning of the mobile device tips was a huge leap for me. I figured if I could do that much, I could do the rest. I know we could do the things in any order, but I went in numerical order and it was perfect. Each successful thing got me excited and ready to take on the next thing; they built on each other whether you intended that or not they did and I am appreciative.

I knew my knowledge was minimal at best of mobile devices and all their capabilities but now feel empowered to keep learning. The possibilities are endless and it is refreshing and it feels good to learn!

My plan now is to review the 23 things, beginning with thing 2 so that all may solidify in my brain!

I look forward to the next 23 Things!

Description of my experience - Dabbling to Daring!

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment