Tuesday, February 25, 2014

23 Mobile Things * Thing 22!

Discovering Apps

I learned about Quixey, the app for finding new apps when I was reading another blogger's post. It is worth bookmarking for future reference. (I did)

I also encourage you all to dabble in Top 265 Best iPad apps 2014 that 23 Mobile Things found for us. Yes, searching online can be a good friend when searching for apps.

Apps Gone Free is another great app for getting freebies from the App Store; apps that are free for a day or more. Apps Gone Free allows browsing in 8 languages, allows sharing so others may enjoy the free apps, and encourages recommendations for future free apps.
  • FineScanner turns your iPad into a scanner!
  • RealiFit personal training in my pocket! That's fun!
  • 50music - listen to 50 music styles and millions of different songs. 
That is enough for now, but I will be back to see what else is free tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment